- To provide quality education and training programs using adequate resources to achieve sustainable development in the industry.
- To strengthen the capacity of individuals and communities to improve their quality of life.
- To promote the spiritual, physical, moral, intellectual and professional advancement of the students, faculty and staff.
- To conduct aviation research and development in order to support and enhance technology education, generate new knowledge, develop new technologies, improve existing and industrial development.
- FAITH – above all is our faith to God, to provide us the knowledge, understanding and wisdom, to carry on our mission and vision.
- DUTY – First and foremost the duties in our assigned position with complete transparency and honesty.
- SERVICE – Without any reservation and partially extending our services to students, parents and to the community with dignified commitment and responsiveness to the public interest over and above personal interest.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Our institution is accountable to parents, students, Board of trustees and to the Government agencies implementing educational programs according to the mandated Philippine Educational Acts and other related educational laws.